Kinz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kinz Forum, a fun, safe way to talk about Webkinz. KF (Kinz Forum) is not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz. We hope that you have a good time online! Thank you, and have a good day!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advertise on Kinz Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maggie
Admin
Maggie

Female Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Advertise on Kinz Forum Empty
PostSubject: Advertise on Kinz Forum   Advertise on Kinz Forum EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Yep, it's true. You can now advertise your website on Kinz Forum. If you go to the forum section of KF, and look at the small reminder note at the bottom. You should see:

Your Ad HERE (want to put out an ad for you bussines?) Just e-mail KinzForumAdmin@gmail.com for more information.

Well, if you want to advertise, then there will be a cost. The prices are as follows. Your ad can show for 1 week at the least, and 1 year (12 months) at the most. I do have a (waiting) list on when your ad will go up. If you do not pay , then your ad will not go up (all cost must be fully paid before you ad goes up). We will send you a list of information you will need when you apply to make an ad.

Ad (1 week): 1 PSF
Ad (2-3 weeks): 2 PSFs
Ad (1 month): 3 PSFs
Ad (2 months): 6 PSFs
Ad (3 months): 9 PSFs
Ad (4 months): 12 PSFs
Ad (5 months): 15 PSFs
Ad (6 months): 18 PSFs
Ad (7 months): 21 PSFs
Ad (8 months): 24 PSFs
Ad (9 months): 27 PSFs
Ad (10 months): 30 PSFs
Ad (11 months): 33 PSFs
Ad (12 months [1 year]): 36 PSFs

PSF: Pet Special Food (On Webkinz World)

The ad must be pre-made, and all codes, and web addresses, ect., must be included. The website your ad leads to must be a good website, no bad words, inapropriote pictures, ect. All of that child-friendly stuff. I will check over all ads, and websites they lead to. To get started on advertising on KF, please fill out the following form. No ads will be posted unless filled out.

What website will your ad be leading to (name)?
What is the link to that website (URL)?
Are you a current member of Webkinz World?
What is your ad (picture)?
What is the code for this ad (If not, I can make it for you.)?
Is this a child friendly website?
Is the ad animated or non-animated?
How long would you like your ad to be up?
How long will it take you to pay (days)?
Who owns this website?
Is there anything else about the website you would like to say?
Is there anything else about your ad you would like to say?
Any questions?
Any off-topic questions?
Any off-topic comments?
Anything else?
--Please send this e-mail to KinzForumAdmin@gmail.com. We will send you a e-mail back with some information you will need, how many PSFs you owe, and more. Remember, all of the PSFs that you spend advertising, will go directly to Kinz Forum. We will use them to make KF a better place, and use as prizes for our KF members. Thanks!

I hope that you look forward to making KF a better place. If you advertise, please make sure that you feel good about it. You will make my day, and probably alot of member's days too. Thanks!

--Maggie
Admin of KF
KinzForumAdmin@gmail.com
kinzforum.forumotion.net
Back to top Go down
https://kinzforum.forumotion.net
Renee

Female Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Advertise on Kinz Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertise on Kinz Forum   Advertise on Kinz Forum EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:36 pm

when you do it so many months you should get better stuff. just a sudgestion.....
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzrockz.forumotion.net

Advertise on Kinz Forum
Page 1 of 1