Kinz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kinz Forum, a fun, safe way to talk about Webkinz. KF (Kinz Forum) is not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz. We hope that you have a good time online! Thank you, and have a good day!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Contest Rules---READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A CONTEST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maggie
Admin
Maggie

Female Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Contest Rules---READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Contest Rules---READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A CONTEST   Contest Rules---READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A CONTEST EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 am

Please follow these simple rules to make your contest. If you don't, then we will have to close your contest. Thank you.

Rules:

1. No Exclusives, or Rares for prizes
We basicly don't want someone to feel bad if they don't win. We don't want someone to feel really bad because
someone won the really cool rare that they have wanted for a long time. But if you want to give these things out, then
you can donate them to KF. Look in the News Section for more info.
2. You CAN have Rare Foods, Plain Foods, W-Shop Items, PSFs for Prizes
You can send the above items for prizes because they are plain and simple, easy to buy. I know that rare foods are
rare, but they arn't worth too much. This is basicly the same as the 1st rule. If you don't win one of these, then it won't
be too bad.
3. Only FAIR Contests
This means, no 'Join my website and you will get a PSF!'. That is basicly a game of timing, what time you saw it. A fair
contest is 'Make me an avvie and siggy set and get a PSF!' would be better. Yes, you can have drawings, but people
have to enter to win.
4. Webkinz World Items ONLY
Only WW Items. No jobs, smilies, anything Un-Webkinz.
5. Any other rules? If you think we should. Post it on this thread.

~Admin
Back to top Go down
https://kinzforum.forumotion.net
Renee

Female Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Contest Rules---READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A CONTEST   Contest Rules---READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A CONTEST EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:50 pm

why not exclusives?
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzrockz.forumotion.net
red123

red123

Female Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Contest Rules---READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A CONTEST   Contest Rules---READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A CONTEST EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:59 am

Hay Renee whats your web sites address again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest Rules---READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A CONTEST   Contest Rules---READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A CONTEST Empty

Back to top Go down

Contest Rules---READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A CONTEST
Page 1 of 1