Kinz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kinz Forum, a fun, safe way to talk about Webkinz. KF (Kinz Forum) is not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz. We hope that you have a good time online! Thank you, and have a good day!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maggalina

Female Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-08-28

THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive Empty
PostSubject: THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive   THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:16 pm

( yes I meant to put the mistakes)

You post a blooper, goof, or glitch then someone will try to top it. Then someone will try to top that and so on then when you can't be topped you win. Then we have season two and again and so on. If you win you get to help me decide if the glitch tops the currant top glitch/blooper/goof, plus your choice of one of these psfs polar bear, golden retriever, chuawa, persian cat, dalmation, panda, unicorn.

Last edited by maggalina on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maggie
Admin
Maggie

Female Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive   THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:30 am

Is their any prizes?
Back to top Go down
https://kinzforum.forumotion.net
maggalina

PostSubject: Re: THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive   THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:39 am

no just knowing you are top unless people want psfs
Back to top Go down
Maggie
Admin
Maggie

PostSubject: Re: THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive   THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:11 am

Well, I wouldn't make it a contest and have rounds if you don't give prizes. Because it is named "Contest" and it should be in the contest section.
Back to top Go down
maggalina

PostSubject: Re: THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive   THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:20 am

Okay I adjusted it. Better now.
Back to top Go down
Maggie
Admin
Maggie

PostSubject: Re: THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive   THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:29 am

Yep......
Back to top Go down
red123

red123

Female Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive   THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:11 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive   THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive Empty

Back to top Go down

THe glitc tournement; only the glitchiest survive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinz Forum :: Webkinz :: Webkinz Bloopers and Goofs-
Jump to: