Kinz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kinz Forum, a fun, safe way to talk about Webkinz. KF (Kinz Forum) is not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz. We hope that you have a good time online! Thank you, and have a good day!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maggie
Admin
Maggie

Female Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-27

KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes Empty
PostSubject: KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes   KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:53 am

This contest has been closed. All winners will be told by PM. Thanks!

KF is having another contest. Like most of the KF Official Contests, they are all drawings. To enter simply answer the following question on this thread. Your name will then be entered in the drawing. Only one entry per account (person). NO pmed entires will be exepted. NO entires posted somewhere else on the forum will be exepted. The Grand Prize Winner (one person), will recive.... Giant Feather Chair (exclusive item), Cornucopia (Fall Fest 2008). Three First Prize winners will recive.... Random PSF, Farm Fresh Corn. The contest will be held from now, untill November 30, 2008 11:59 (Central Time). Winners will be announced December 1, 2008. Like I said, to enter, please just answer the following question onthis thread. Please ONLY entires posts on this thread. No chatting. All conversations will be deleted. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM Maggie. Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!

Maggie

What are you thankful for?

Last edited by Maggie on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kinzforum.forumotion.net
maggalina

Female Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes   KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:04 pm

I am thankful for... cheap prices on turkeys in the states

Thank you for entering. Your name has been added in the drawing. -Maggie
Back to top Go down
Renee

Female Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes   KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:30 am

i am thankfull for my friends and family! AND, my boyfriend. LOL!!!!!!

Thank you for entering. Your name has been added to the drawing. -Maggie
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzrockz.forumotion.net
Puppyluv398

Puppyluv398

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes   KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:53 pm

I am thankful for my family.

Thank you for entering. Your name has been added to the drawing. -Maggie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes   KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes Empty

Back to top Go down

KINZ FORUM DRAWING --- Thanksgiving Prizes
Page 1 of 1