Kinz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kinz Forum, a fun, safe way to talk about Webkinz. KF (Kinz Forum) is not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz. We hope that you have a good time online! Thank you, and have a good day!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maggie
Admin
Maggie

Female Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-27

WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008 Empty
PostSubject: WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008   WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:46 am

Only three entries in this contest, and four prizes to give away. KF is still going to give all four prizes. The grand prize winner, will get the grand prize. All three entrants will get a farm fresh corn, and a random PSF. If you are one of the winners, then please check your PM mailbox, I sent you more info on how to claim your prize. I know that some people get dissapointed if they do not get the grand prize, but if you entered, you still get something. This was basicly a conteset of luck, like most contests are. All we do is draw out of a hat. Very fair. I would also like to say 'THANK YOU' to all of the people who have donated PSFs to KF in the past. The PSFs you donated are going to we used to give as some of the prizes in this contest. So if you see anyone with a pink name, you could maybe say thanks to them. Now for the fun part, the winners!

Grand Prize:
Renee

Other Prizes:
Renee
Puppyluv398
maggalina

--Maggie
Back to top Go down
https://kinzforum.forumotion.net
maggalina

Female Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008   WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:54 am

I got my account back
Back to top Go down
Maggie
Admin
Maggie

Female Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008   WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:47 am

finally! i will send you your prize soon.....
Back to top Go down
https://kinzforum.forumotion.net
maggalina

Female Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008   WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am

okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008   WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

WINNERS: Thanksgiving 2008
Page 1 of 1